We are a rapidly growing product company building tools to help salespeople rapidly adopt and successfully execute on their sales engagement platform of choice. REGIE is a nimble tool designed to take the guesswork out of building sales workflows and makes creating compelling content incredibly easy. As the Lead Product Manager, you will take ownership over our pillars for product management:
- Formulate in-depth understanding of problems by customer segment, persona and competitive landscape.
- Research and user experiences, markets, and client workflows
- Solicit feedback from customers and sales
- Create hypotheses and test using available data
- Evaluate user behaviors and incorporate in feature planning
- Create automated reporting using application telemetry, logs, and databases
- Create and maintain product vision and roadmap
- Create and maintain epics and features to ensure alignment and continuity across the application
- Develop go-to-market strategy
- Create feature benefit analysis for prioritization
- Provide relevant, timely and easily consumable updates to all internal and external audiences.
- Balance preventative maintenance, bugs, feature building and R&D time allocation for engineering team
Design & Engineering
- Build an effective relationship and team between Product & Development
- Create clickable prototyping using Axure
- Document functional and UX requirements for each feature
- Articulate evaluation and testing criteria
- Run stakeholder reviews for PR builds
- Provide rapid feedback and inspection PR and Staging environment
- Plan production deployments, communications, and release notes.
- Develop and maintain product launch plans
- Contribute to website content
- Oversee sales collateral and messaging
- Participate in sales presentations
- Support events and demos
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Depth of knowledge in Sales Engagement and SEPs.
- Over 3 years of consumer web application product management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Deep understanding of web development technology.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Jira, Axure, and AWS
- Understanding of architecture patterns for PHP applications
- Novice skill in data queries for MySQL and MongoDB
- Outstanding data analysis skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions.
- Previous entrepreneurial / start-up experience a plus.